Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Buena Vista Beauties

A few weeks ago I went back to my hometown in North Carolina to visit my parents for their birthdays (they were born three weeks apart).  The area where they live is so beautiful and we love to walk around the neighborhoods and look at the lovely houses.

Here are some photos from our walk.  The yards are all perfect.  The flowers were blooming and everything was so green!  Enjoy!


This house sits on a corner and I am dying for someone to rehab this one.  It just needs some tender loving care, but think of the possibilities!



This is the house in which my best friend lived, one block from where I grew up.  Her mother still lives there.  It looks the exact same!


It was a cool day and it had rained alot but every yard was mowed, the tulips and azaleas were in full bloom.  Everyone was inside watching The Masters on television.





1 comment:

  1. So pretty and lush.....you can see everything has been lovingly maintained and taken care of.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...