Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wellington & Company Equestrian Antiques

Finding good antiques has gotten so difficult, so I was thrilled to discover Wellington & Company last year at the Keswick Horse Show (in Virginia).  They have the best selection of equestrian antiques I have seen anywhere. Pricey, yes, but they have great stuff from jewlery to furniture to vintage signs. 

Check out their website here.  Below is just a sampling of what they have on their website and I am hoping they will return to Keswick in May.

Love this sign.


These chairs have a polo motif:


Wouldn't this be stunning in a bar at home?


These are Staffordshire:



They have a great collection of vintage Hermes jewelry:



This one reminds me of one of my own horses:


Enjoy your Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I noticed you are a collector of horse items. I thought you may be interested in this horse head that is listed on ebay.

    Also, do you know if these are the same horse heads that are put on the outside of butcher shops in France?

    this is the item...
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gilded-Zinc-Gold-Horse-Head-France-Butcher-Shop-/280950732809?pt=Antiques_Decorative_Arts&hash=item4169f7f809#ht_500wt_1374

    Thank you for your help
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...