Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Gretchen Scott Designs

The weather was a bit rainy yesterday so we went shopping of course. Found these adorable clothes at a small boutique in Beaufort, Calypso Cottage.  Think we will be going back today to pick up a few.  These are really cute, summer resort clothes.  And we have an outing tonight at the Dunes Club so maybe some new togs are in order. 


Ironically, I bought one of these for my mother for her birthday this past spring, from the Caspari store in Charlottesville (see my earlier post about that).  But these Gretchen Scott designs are so cute, and very reasonable.  Take a peek at a few more:


I love coats:




Enjoy your Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. So funny that you posted this! I am featuring her in my thursdays post tomorrow...love her things and have tons of her tunics in my closet. Great line, have you met Gretchen? I am brainstorming how to take a southern road trip, dying to go that Caspari store in Charlottseville..my husband would think I have lost my mind getting inspired to drive hours and hours for a single store but that is just one of the many things I want to do! Great line.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS The reason I asked is because she is quite a character, met her once at a trunk show and she is a spitfire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to own something of hers! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...