Monday, July 18, 2011

Tack Trunks

I have always loved tack trunks, mostly the vinyl ones that people use to take to shows.  It is lovely to see them lined up in front of horses' stalls at shows with the owners' initials, in the stable colors.  This is what I am talking about:


You can order them in lots of colors, different monograms, with borders, covers, you name it.


You also see the wooden ones:



I like these, they would look great in my barn:


Here are some more options:


You can even take them inside as they used equestrian trunks in this office:



And for the kid who has everything, check this out, a Breyer horse barn, complete with tack trunks:




And if you need somewhere to keep all those ribbons you keep winning, try this:

1 comment:

  1. Looove those tack boxes! Aren't they beautiful? My husband came across one recently and I'm using it for laundry! It's on my blog this week.
    gritsandcaviar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...