Wednesday, February 8, 2012

J Crew Bargains

Ventured over to Lynchburg today and stopped in the two real "outlet" stores for J Crew.  It amazes me what is in there.  I tried on a coat that I had loved in the catalog last fall, they had it in my size and color and it was $80 (had been $400) but I passed on it.  It was heavy (thinsulate) and it was nice but not stellar.  Here are some other things I spotted:

This coat was also $80 in the yellow color. Was one size too big. Very nice though.


This blouse was $30.  Too 1980's for me.


These were $30 in this color:


They had these in a size 7 for $70, alot less than the $198 tag in the stores:




This dress was $40:


These were $30 in my size in black wool:



I did buy these in gold for $40. Had my eye on these for months, started out at $250.




This top was $30:


There was a fair amount of spring stuff coming in.  I bought this shirt for $25.  I had seen it in the store and loved it. 


There are two stores, both small, close together.  Not sure it would be worth a trip just to go there but if you happen to be in the area.  There is also an amazing place to buy wedding dresses, Church Street Bridal. So if you come to the area for that, then by all means go to the J Crew Outlets!  I love a real bargain.

. Crew Millrace Clearance Store (in the factory)
25 Millrace Drive
Lynchburg, VA
(434) 316-6324

J. Crew Wyndhurst Clearance Store (Wyndhurst is the development)
101 Northwynd Circle Street
Lynchburg, VA 24502
(434) 239-0575


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...