Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Equestrian Ties

These are the cutest equestrian ties I have seen in a long time. 



I realize that men don't wear ties that often anymore, but c'mon, surely the man in your life can find somewhere to wear one of these?  Cubbing, the upcoming Derby party?    This one will look smashing in early May.




Learn more about these great looking ties on Facebook at Bird Dog Bay or www.birddogbay.com.  They even have a showjumper tie!





I have not seen this line in stores yet, but maybe I don't get out enough.


 


Gotta love them all!

1 comment:

  1. I agree--they're pretty cute! Where did you find them? My son could use one, and I'd like to ask the manufacturer if the same silk could be made into a lady's scarf.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...