Friday, October 26, 2012

Great Equestrian Costume Jewelry

When in Blowing Rock, I came across some really nice and very reasonably priced equestrian-themed jewelry.  Last year I bought a necklace and a bracelet from this same line and am happy to report that the gold does not wear off and I have worn the necklace quite a bit.  Take a peak!  The fox was a favorite!  My photography does not do it justice.



You can buy these pieces in either silver or gold.


The pearls added in are nice.


I love this one, with the color!


Here it is in a ring:


More bracelets:

 This one looks like a charm bracelet:


A fox bracelet with some pearls! Santa are you there?


You can order these from the store, Finley House Couture in Blowing Rock, NC.  The number is 828-295-6373.  Tell them HCC sent you!  They had just received a shipment and trust me, this stuff won't last long!  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...