Saturday, November 3, 2012

Elizabeth McKay Equestrian Collection


Elizabeth McKay has a new equestrian collection for Fall 2012.  Not sure why all of this is considered "equestrian" but some of it is very cute.  I have not ever tried on her clothes but I see it in the stores.  

This model is SO thin - at least that is how she looks in this skirt.  Will the skirt make us look thin or will have the opposite effect because she is so skinny?


 The wrap dresses are really cute but they don't work on me - not enough up top.


 I like these but they are short. Cute on the younger gals.











 There's that skirt again:


1 comment:

  1. LOVE your commentary on this post! Cute clothes…I agree with everything you said! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...