Friday, November 23, 2012

It's in the Mail

It's that time of year, Christmas, officially, now that Thanksgiving is over.  I'm one of the few people still left in the world who does not send photo cards (no kids, and I would never bore anyone else with photos of my four-legged friends).  Just say no!  And please do not send a one page, 10-point font, overview of where you ate in 2012, traveled, shopped, and what honors your kids received.  PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But sending Christmas cards is something I enjoy, even though my list gets smaller every year as postage stamps unreasonably increase in price.

Last year I took a hiatus, but this year I bought two boxes of cards.  Here are some that I really like for the 2012 season.  These are from Horchow, Kate Spade:




These are Lilly Pulitizer:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...