Monday, January 7, 2013

Nico and Lala Stationary

Am I one of the few people in the world who still uses snail mail and engraved stationary?  I really hope not.  So I am hoping that I can at least convince some of you out there to write handwritten notes (some things never go out of style, despite technology) and do it in style.  I came across this really cute company based in Chicago that is creating some memorable paper.  Take a look at their creativity:

These are calling cards. So adorable!


I love these notes:





They also do custom work:



And I adore this lucite tray with zebras:

 You can't tell but this is a smaller tray:

And wouldn't you know it, these two ladies living in Chicago are from the South.  Why is that not a surprise?  You can find their stuff at Nico and Lala.  Happy shopping.  And just think of all those thank you notes you need to write after the holidays.  Now you can do it in style!


2 comments:

  1. So nice to see that there are other people in the world still use traditional stationary besides me. I love opening a crisp envelope with a beautiful piece of stationary and heartfelt words from a friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I totally agree. Love stationary. Engraved or not!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...