Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Cool Equestrian Antiques

Every now and then I'll get on 1st Dibs and peruse the equestrian stuff.  Mostly out of my league but it's fun to look.  They have unique things but the prices are high, mostly retail.  But I must admit that this lamp is to die for.  Longchamps.  Very expensive. But.................... in my library or living room!


Who does not love Hermes, anything, including this bottle opener, for the person who has everything including exquisite taste and a large bank account.



This is really different, from the early 1900's.  If you had the perfect spot for this......Maybe as a fireplace screen for a little used fireplace?  Any other ideas?


This is a great piece.  Table?  Side, coffee?

 Another very expensive lamp. Think I like the Longchamps better.



I think I could find a place for these, somewhere....


 Another lamp.  Yes, I could buy this..............


Also love these old posters.  Would look great in a tack room, a den, or a man cave:



And these are very unique. Not sure they would go in my current house, but what a conversation piece.....


It's fun to see what's out there.  Every now and then you find something like this in an offbeat place for an offbeat price, even better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...