Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Horse Country Chic Joins Sidelines Magazine

I am pleased to announce that Horse Country Chic is now linked to the popular site, Sidelines Magazine.  Nothing will change here on the blog, but those who read Sidelines and have not been HCC readers will hopefully become new readers! 

Sidelines is a great magazine which covers many areas in the equestrian world, so I am hoping that the HCC readers will not jump on the Sidelines site as well.  You can find my first posting on Sidelines here:


http://sidelinesnews.com/blogs/horsecountrychic/26.html

Once I figure out the technology, the two will be linked so everything that is posted here will also appear on Sidelines.  Thank you readers for helping to make HCC a popular blog and I hope that you will keep reading!

 


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...