Sunday, July 14, 2013

Needlepoint Handbag Update

 
A reader recently inquired about the status of my needlepoint handbag.  I just tucked it away as I have been working on two belts - a gift for my trainer and a graduation present for my nephew.  So it has been dormant for a long time.  The ends of the bag are complete but I have a ways to go with the sides.





 
The horses are all done, just filling in all that background now with wool.  This would be a good project for a long plane ride.  But now that I cannot stitch for a while, I am not sure when this will get finished.  My goal - January 1st.




Here is a photo of a completed bag....



 
Mine will be done with tan/brown leather, no patent leather.  When I finally get it done it will outlive me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...