Saturday, November 16, 2013

New Needlepoint

Winter is the best time for new needlepoint.  Since my injury has made it difficult to stitch, I am far behind and not, repeat, not adding to my stash.  There is still so much out there to stitch.....

These bracelets make great gifts and are so easy to complete; makes for a good project when you are working on a big project like a rug or handbag.


This will likely go in my stash one day.  Love!


I completed this canvas but could not decide what to do with it, now I know!


Another rug!


This would go anywhere in my house:


This is adorable:


Herend bunny anyone?


This is a great Christmas pillow:


This was the last addition to my stash:


Love, love, love...........


We used this ornament in a giveaway and I have been eyeing it ever since......



3 comments:

  1. Ann,
    Would love to know where I might purchase a couple of these needlepoint canvas's. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to know as well, thanks! They are all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Po's Point in Charlotte. NC can order any of these.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...