Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The End of Snow?

I'm a conservationist at heart, and my husband, who reads physics for fun, talks often about how when the ocean currents change, life on earth will change as we know it, but luckily not in my lifetime.  It is truly alarming to read this article below from the New York Times and I hope you will read it and pass it on.  Ignorance is not bliss.



This photo was taken last winter at Lake Louise in Alberta, Canada, one of the most beautiful spots on the planet in winter (and summer too) but can you imagine this without snow in winter?  Better start imaging.



That's the Chateau Lake Louse with the ski slopes at Lake Louise in the background.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/08/opinion/sunday/the-end-of-snow.html?src=me&ref=general&_r=0

We're bracing for 8-10 inches of snow tomorrow but frankly, I will be cherishing snow this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...