Friday, April 25, 2014

Spring Picks - Channeling Tory Burch

Now that spring has finally arrived, it's time to do a little closet cleaning and shopping.  I am loving Tory Burch this season.  I'm a bit disappointed with some of my old haunts, Banana and J Crew.  J Crew's grunge look just doesn't do it for me.  And I BR is too plain, same old, same old.  But Tory is adding some great things to her line-up. I am channeling her this season. And everything is 25% off until Monday, use "friendly" at check out.



I love this little number, even the shoes.

 If you need a new suit, this one is divine and it covers up a lot!

 Another great dress, those shoes again.
 I just adore this bag.  French Riveria-esque for sure.
 The tunics never disappoint. 
 Another home run.
 This screams Palm Beach chic to me. How you could ever keep this clean? The inside is all white but I love it.
 The same bag in a luscious green.  Love it!
 I had to throw these in. These are some good looking rain boots.  Barn friendly? Probably, but I could not do that to these!

I'm loving this dress too and the shoes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...