Friday, September 19, 2014

It's a Black and Gray Kind of Day

I'm still stuck on fall fashions this week and can't decide if I like the new "slouchy casual" look that companies like J Crew are promoting. I like my sweats, don't get me wrong, but I also like tailored outfits in fine fabrics, like Armani.  Less can be more but I don't want to look like I just got out of bed all of the time.  One dress I have my eye on is this one from Trina Turk, I'm a big fan.  You can order it here.  I'd put a big chunky silver necklace on with this or maybe just big earrings.  I like the black and gray look. It's dreary outside right now (but still no badly needed rain), so these picks fit the day.........


Do you like the new "Van" look that J Crew and also Tory Burch is promoting?  It must be popular as these are already sold out on Tory's web site.  You can still buy them in silver if you hurry.

I am still trying to get used to the "booty look."  I know it's in, but I am still trying to get there.  I do like these from Nine West.  You can find them here.

Also love this wool scarf from Kate Spade.  The pink adds a little bit of punch don't you think?


Hope your day progresses beyond gray and black.  Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. It was really fun, I volunteer on Fridays with a therapeutic riding group that comes to the barn I rode at for a while... so therapeutic for me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...