Saturday, January 24, 2015

In the Red

Red's a color most people can wear, well, and it makes a great statement for Valentine's Day, for those who feel inclined to buy a gift for someone.  I love red but don't wear it enough.  I guess we should all follow this advice..


Tory Burch has some great red going on in her latest collection.  Love this tunic. See it here.

 This scarf would make a great Valentine's Day gift for someone who looks good in red and navy, maybe a Patriot's fan?  See it here.
This tiger print from Cowtan & Tout would liven up any decor, don't you think?

 
A set of bright red chairs would brighten any decor.  See them here.


Red lamps? Maybe they were used on the Damn Yankees set? See them here.



Kate always looks good in red.  See her here.


For those of you lucky enough to be down south, way down south, you might enjoy this chair right about now.  See it here.


1 comment:

  1. See, I hate red on me.... but I have lots of red accents in my house.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...