Friday, February 6, 2015

Monogrammed Bedspreads

My new monogrammed bedspreads arrived this week and I am so pleased.  They came in a linen pouch, tied with ribbon, monogrammed of course, from Leontine Linens. If you don't know about Leontine, you should.

When we bought our cabin I changed the beds in the guest bedroom so I had to redo the bedspreads and dustruffles. I had always wanted monogrammed bedspreads and it was worth the wait. The room is not finished yet, some painting left to do!

Here are some more views of the monogrammed bedspread look....

 (House Beautiful)

 Adding monogrammed bedspreads just makes the bed ensemble that more special.  It works for young girls in this Lilly pattern too.





And if you have not seen the book, written by the owner and founder of Leontine, buy it today!  It will make you crave monogrammed everything!  
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...