Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Horse Care Products - Where to Shop

I'll let you in on one of my horse-related secrets.  I love to buy products from T.T. Distributors in Ocala, Florida. I find their prices are almost always cheaper than anywhere else and they have unique products (for the horse racing industry) that no one else has. It's not a fancy place but I went there for the first time almost 20 years ago when I went to HITS in Ocala.  Every time I go to Ocala, I stop in.  They will ship and you can shop off their website here.

The other "go to" place is Farmvet. Farmvet caters to the horse show crowd but they have all the products you will ever need for hunters and jumpers:  boots, leather cleaners, supplements, ear plugs, brushes, lead ropes, stable supplies.  Neither place sells a lot tack or riding clothes, but they have everything else. Farmvet gives USEF members a 5% discount.  Shipping is free if you buy more than $50 or $75.  You can see their site here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...