Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sara Campbell Dresses

I fell in love with this designer when I saw her beautiful dresses at the Charlotte Moss outing in Charlottesville.  Sara Campbell has stores in select cities across the U.S.  Lucky for me (well, maybe not), she has two in Virginia, one in Alexandria and one in Richmond.  You'll see what I mean....

The dress on the left was on the mannequin and I fell in love with it. How perfect would this be a summer wedding or cocktail party? It is silk taffeta, probably one of my favorite fabrics.  


 I love this for summer...
 This dress is so cute in person. It also came in a denim looking chambray.  The aqua color looks better in real life....
 Here is the same dress in a pink..


 I love this look too....

 She has some great looking coats, and you know the problem with coats....have way too many!

 This is too cute...







1 comment:

  1. Every time I go to the Sara Campbell store I dream. Love the clothing. Love the dresses.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...