Thursday, August 20, 2015

Favorite Fall Fashions, I

Fall fashions are not my favorites but I have my eye on few things this season so far.  A trip to New York in the coming weeks will allow me to shop a bit.  So far here are a few things I am loving.  This dress from Tory Burch would be great with tights, wedges and boots when it gets cooler. Loving navy right now too.
Also love this bag from Tory Burch in either this blue or a deep green.
 This vest is very cute. See it here.

 The coat fetish continues. This cape is from J Crew and also comes in black.  I think I prefer black.

 This green wool dress also from J Crew looks much better up close. It is already selling out.  It also comes in pink.  This would be such a versatile piece for work, weddings, funerals, cocktails or whatever.
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. The deep blue green bag is so classic design, Horse Games for Girls is getting popular now. My daughter loves to shop and definitely will shop for her. Fashion is everywhere but it's not easy to choose what suits to everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...