Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Ten Classic Flats Everyone Woman Should Own

I love a great pair of heels but my feet can't tolerate them anymore.  So I love a classic pair of flats and these will never go out of style so it's worth the investment when you consider how long they last. So I decided to round up 10 styles that will never go out of style; in fact, you’ve probably seen at least a few of them in your mother or grandmother’s closet. Here’s my list of 10 classic flats every woman should own.

1) Ferragamo Varina Flats
We wore these when I was in college, so am I aging myself? They've come back or maybe they never left.
2) Belgian Loafers
My all time favorites.  These are like wearing slippers all day.  Worth a trip to New York to pick up a few pairs of these.

3) Tory Burch Reva Flats


4) Driving Mocs
Tod's, Manalo Blahnick, Gucci  or even Prada.  They all work!

5) Jack Rogers Sandals

6) Gucci Loafers


 
 
9) Roger Vivier Flats

10) Leopard Flats
Mine are J Crew but you can pick these up most anywhere.  



1 comment:

  1. Love them all. Have knock offs of most of them. Wallet won't tolerate the originals!
    But they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...