Monday, September 21, 2015

Aritzia has Arrived

I've been traveling quite a bit (and doing some shopping along the way) and recently discovered the Canadian brand, Aritzia. From the windows you may not want to venture in, but please do.  I was pleasantly surprised at the clothing here.  It's very good quality (but not H & M prices, but can you really have both?).  The pieces are sometimes avant garde a bit but I think there's something here for every age bracket.  The clothes run small enough to fit some of us (a real positive for me).  Here's some things I picked out to love. Here's a link to their web site and if in Soho, stop by. They have 17 stores now.

I am loving these slim black pants.


I picked this up in New York to wear with tights and brown booties.  It is not as short on me as on this model, fyi.

Laurenesque......

Love this too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...