Friday, September 25, 2015

Equestrian Finds on One Kings Lane

One Kings Lane is one of my favorite places to find great home decor items and jewelry.  I have bought rugs, mirrors, lamps and linens from this online shop for years. If you have never shopped here, you should try it.  For one-of-a-kind items it's hard to beat.  You can now return items.  If you love unique equestrian style, check out some items I found this morning. 

This picture is ideal for someone who is on a team or better yet, the coach.

See it here.

 This set of antique trays could find a spot in my house!





 I have some of this jewelry and it is very good quality and the price is unbelievable. I paid much more for the items I have.

You can shop One Kings Lane here.  Suggest you search the entire site. Use "horse" or "equestrian" of "fox hunt" and see what you find. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for these great finds! I love One Kings Lane, but their prices are a little high..... I found a lot of cute silk Celine equestrian themed scarves on Etsy, some for under $50!! PS love the bar cart :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...