Tuesday, September 22, 2015

More Fall Fashions

After spending time recently in NYC and Boston, I had a good look at fall fashions.  While fall isn't my favorite season, it's coat weather and coats, well, let's say my closet is full of them.  Here are a few things I have seen that would love to land in my closet.

I found this really adorable rain coat at Brooks Brothers. This is so much cuter in person than in these photos. It is navy and the lining is a navy and burgundy window check plaid.  I did not buy this (it was on sale too) and I now regret it.   I wish it were black instead of navy but it is hard to find nice looking rain wear. 




I've been on the hunt for tall boots since last year and nothing fits my narrow feet.  So I decided to go with short ones and forego the tall ones.  So these Tory Burch boots are on the way to my closet. They fit like a dream and that TB quality is hard to beat.
This bag was on my list at Tory Burch and it comes in great colors for fall but it was a little too large for me. 
 This bag is a bit smaller and I love it in this color:
 Chloe flats are on my wish list.  They are so comfortable.
 This coat is from J Crew and I ordered it in the caramel color which has already sold out is some sizes.  It is very warm and fluffy.
What's on your fall wardrobe radar?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...