Monday, November 2, 2015

One for the Ages

Lucky for all of us that we were there to witness a great racehorse, I mean a GREAT racehorse. If you didn't watch American Pharoah demolish the field on Saturday at Keeneland, please watch it online.  He went out in style, setting a track record, and he wasn't even breathing hard.  Now that he's won the Grand Slam of horse racing, there are no more mountains for him to climb, sadly.   How great for the sport that this special horse has lifted the spirits of so many who can now say, "I saw him run."  May you produce many little "Pharoahs" in the bluegrass of Kentucky.


2 comments:

  1. Anyone up for a group trip to Ashford Stud? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! horse racing competition

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...