Tuesday, August 9, 2016

The Best Hostess Gifts

I like to keep a stash of gifts around so when I need one, I have it ready to go.  When invited to a dinner party, it's a good idea to bring a hostess gift with you. Not wanting to take the customary bottle of wine (and please no Rose, ever), it's fun to come up with great gifts.  Your hostess will love it.

This blue and white candle from Tory Burch is something I'd love to receive.  See it here.


If your hostess or host likes to decorate, loves color and fashion, then this coffee table book will be a hit.  This is a fun book to own. And you can never have too many books, ever. See it here.




I love these tea towels from L.V. Harkness.  See them here.

And who does not love a good cookbook.  The Junior League cookbooks are always good.  See this one here.

And for the person who loves vivid pink, these pink agate coasters are great fun.  I would love these too! See them here.
Make your host or hostess extra happy! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...