Saturday, January 14, 2017

Gown Season

Between inaugurations in Washington, the Golden Globes in LA and the upcoming Oscars, it's "gown season."  While I don't have the Rolodex to be included in any of these festivities, I always wonder if you did, "what would you wear?"  I really have no idea.  Wouldn't it be fun to imagine you received an invitation, to the Oscars, to a State Dinner at the White House, an inaugural ball in DC?  Here are my picks.


1) Jill Stuart Elderberry Dress
I love the simplicity of this dress. Less is definitely more.  This gown is stunning and would need only big earrings and a bracelet.

2) ML Monique Lhuillier Bordeaux Dress
This dress is stunning.  The color is unique and it would stand out, but in a good way.  

This dress is lovely, one of my favorites.  See the back.  



I love this dress. This one will hide a lot, unlike the pink dress above.


5) Herve Leger Mesh Panel Gown
If you have the figure to pull this one off, then why wouldn't you wear this?  Love this one.
This dress would definitely stand out.  

This dress may be difficult to pull off but it is lovely. 

This screams 70's to me.  If you could pull this one off why wouldn't you?  And this dress will certainly stand out in the crowd.


This is the kind of dress I love - simple, elegant, straight, silk, understated.  Send it over please.


This is one of my favorites, classic enough with a twist. You would stand out in the crowd in this gown but in a good way.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...