Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Winter Skin Care

With the new year typically comes a renewed sense of improvement in eating and drinking habits, exercise routines and also skin care.  Everyone has their own routine, their favorite brands, rituals, labels.  I am a minimalist when it comes to skin care routines but I don't mind spending money on products that work for me.

1) Kate Somerville Products
I have tried some of these products and liked most of them.  Sephora is a good source for this brand.

I'd recommend the Goat Milk Moisturizer if you prefer a lighter cream.  I don't like thick and heavy creams for my face.

2) Tata Harper Products
These products get great reviews and I am trying a few in the coming weeks.  

3) Clarins
I have used some of the Clarins products over the years. Some are better than others.  If you use a neck cream this one is very good.

4) Ole Henriksen
I've never used any of these products that I did not like.  I have found these at TJ Maxx over the years.  Check there for some real deals. 


 5) Drunk Elephant
Would love to try this brand. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...