Saturday, February 11, 2017

Salad Plate Bonanza

Mixing and matching plates is a great way to add fun and flair to your table, not to mention, that setting a nice table is a great way to add spice to a dinner party, make dining fun again.  There is nothing nicer than a lovely table setting.  I love to buy salad plates, so that I am able to mix and match. Buy a set of white plates from T J Maxx, some chargers, and then go for it.  I also keep a stash of plates in my gift cubbard. They make great hostess gifts.

These cute bunny plates are very reasonably priced at Pier One.  See them here.

 

 (Pottery Barn)


I love these Gien salad plates, great for a country house.  See them here.


These plates from Scully & Scully will also look great on a tabletop in a country house. See them here.


These topiary plates scream Tory Burch house in the Hamptons. See them here.


And of course, there are the equestrian plates.  I have a set of the show jumping plates.  I use them with white china and black or red napkins.  See them here.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...