Sunday, April 2, 2017

Historic Virginia Farms

One of the many things I love about Virginia is the real estate.  This place is littered with beautiful old houses and farms.  Many have been lovingly restored. They can be found all over central Virginia.





Old boxwoods, chippendale railings, copper or tin roofs, gravel driveways, lush green fields, large oak trees, large windows, stone foundations, old slate walkways.  Can you even get this stuff today?




All of these lovely homes are for sale in Virginia.  Wouldn't it be fun to farm shop?

2 comments:

  1. I adore that brick house (6th photo down!). Do you have a lovely restored farmhouse yourself?
    I am sure all of these farms are out of my price range. Ah, well! It is fun to look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one is near Charlottesvile. Yes, I love that too. I have a restored farmhouse. It took a lot of time, patience and money but it was worth it. Mine is 1800's, wood, copper roof. Not too big, not too small. But I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...