Friday, June 2, 2017

Talk to the Animals

I've always had an affinity for animal prints, and maybe it's because I am an animal lover.  But I also love the print for cotton or linen napkins.  Having a "real" napkin is a pet peeve of mine - no paper dinner napkins at my house.  Here are some fun printed napkins I've found, and they'll make a fun table setting with the right place mats. 

These elephant napkins will look great with turquoise, lime green, yellow or red accents.


You'll need the right setting to make these work but aren't they cute?



(Organic Cotton Forest Animal Napkins)

These farm animal napkins are also very cute.




And of course we have horse napkins!


I love these embroidered bee napkins.  Sometimes less is more.



Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...