Monday, July 17, 2017

Etsy Finds

Etsy is one of my favorite sources for gifts, especially at holiday time.  As someone who likes to have my shopping completed long before December, I peruse sources like Etsy frequently. Here are some of my recent finds...

These journals will make great stocking stuffers or gifts for that horsey person who has just about everything. See them here.

These leather key rings also will make a great gift for $30! See them here.


I love these monogrammed pillows. See them here.


And these monogrammed pillowcases will make a great gift. See them here.


Monogrammed cocktail napkins anyone?  See them here.


An inexpensive tassel necklace?  See it here.


And for the person who loves dishes, try these monogrammed plates. See them here.


Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. You've presented some great finds here! Right off the bat, I love the spiral-bound notebooks with the old covers from The New Yorker. Ordered two. And the pillowcases and the monogrammed plates look lovely, too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...