Sunday, November 5, 2017

Thanksgiving Table Planning

It's not too early to start planning your Thanksgiving table this year.  Thankfully, I'm off the hook this year for cooking but I'd still love to plan a holiday table!  I am going blue this year.  Navy is the new color! 

I'd start with these navy placemats from Pottery Barn.


I'd add these bird plates from Williams-Sonoma, mixing them with white plates (a staple).  

Use a checked napkin or striped, something to pull the navy back in. Like these from Pomegranate.

Add these wine glasses from Juliska.

Add my favorite flatware from Bunny Williams for Ballard (and it's on sale)!  

If you need a good set of basic white plates (we all should have this) these are great from Pottery Barn.

Hopefully I have inspired you to start planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...