Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Talbots' Super Sale

If Santa brought you cash, then you are in luck as Talbots has greatly reduced their winter selections.  Need something to wear for a New Year's Eve party? You are in luck!  Here are some of my favorites.... You can access the site here.

This black top will be perfect for any winter party with black pants, velvet, velveteen, or silk.  Love it!

 Red is a color anyone can wear.  Pair this red lace top with a black pants.  Save it for next Christmas.

 I love this black skirt. Pair it with a simple white blouse and heels.

 I like this top, without tucking it in.  I'd wear this with black pants or jeans for a more casual look.

This top is really cute in real life........


And if you are staying home for the holiday you might prefer this really cute vest. Screams Barbour to me!

 (Vest)

Happy bargain hunting!

3 comments:

  1. Talbots has restored my loyalty.
    Purchased coats last night online.
    Happy 2018 to you Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. I bought my mother two sweaters for Christmas and she loved them both! Have a wonderful New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got that first top and love it. It wasn't the right size and I was going to dinner with the friend who gave it to me, and the local store was great helping me find the right size!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...