Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Prep is Not Dead - The Old Talbots is Back

Talbots has been making inroads in recent years, wisely returning to their roots of preppydom.  I remember when we would wait for the spring catalog to arrive (with the Red Door) on the cover and then would spend hours thumbing through the catalog full of Herman Geist t-shirts and madras shorts.  The good news is the old Talbots is back and what a welcome sight.  The new roll-out will dent your Visa for sure. There are just too many cute clothes for spring. Everything is 25 percent off too for a limited time.  I don't know how I am going to pick!  Some of these styles will sell out for sure .  You can shop the sight here.

The blue shirt with the rick-rack trim is my favorite.  The jean dress is my second favorite. And I love the white shirt paired with the jacket with white trim.  Love these looks for spring.  Thank you Talbots!

















2 comments:

  1. I, too, used to wait impatiently for the new Talbots catalog back in the day (70s and 80s)and then went many years without buying hardly anything at all. Now the past year or so, I have been going crazy for all their cute, adorable clothes! I am also thankful for their size range. I am a plus petite and their sizes fit me perfectly. Long live the "new" old Talbots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto Debbi. I love the new clothes and as a die hard J Crew shopper that is sadly not buying anymore from the "dumbed down" J Crew, I am glad that Talbots can fill the void.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...