Saturday, March 24, 2018

Classic Chanel

I've always wanted to own a Chanel jacket in tweed but I have never been able to pull the trigger and there are some very good knock-offs out there (J Crew does a great one every now and then) so there are options for those of us without trust funds.  But the brand is so iconic and I do often buy Chanel make-up and skin care products.  Their shoes are also more within reach but also expensive.  And many adore their handbags.  But these jackets.....


Could you ever tire of wearing this?


(1st Dibbs)

If your wallet can't do the jacket, then opt for their cosmetics line.  I tried a sample of their Hydra Beauty Micro Cream and fell in love with it. It's a very good moisturizer when you don't need a heavy one (like in winter). I wear it this time of the year.  It's a nice mid-weight hydration product if you prefer a non-greasy, but not heavy cream.


I also like their lip gloss and their color selection is classic like the rest of their style.


Fragrance is a personal choice, but I am partial to Coco.

 You can't go wrong with a classic!

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried vintage. A local vintage store often gets them in. Malena's Vintage Boutique. She is on FB and has a website.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...