Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Setting Your Spring Table

It's been difficult to get into that "spring mode" when it's 35 degrees, raining, or even snowing, depending on where you live.  We've yet to pull out the patio furniture and we typically are dining outside by now.  Where is spring?  It left last year and maybe it's not coming this year!  But I am trying desperately to get into the mood.

I ordered these plates from Williams-Sonoma (the bunny crush) and they are greatly reduced now so if you love them, it's worth the plunge.  Quality is very good and the colors are vivid.   I have the dinner plate and the salad plates.  Mix and match with plain white china if it's too much for your table. 

I love the entire collection:



Add some tan or blue/aqua napkins depending on your place mat selection. I used blue as I have some tan burlap place mats that go well with the brown bunny.

 These napkins are quite versatile and would work and could be used forever.  I would use a white or off-white linen place mat.  Otherwise, you'd have too much brown.

Or you could add these bunny napkins (so adorable):



 These place mats would also go well with the bunny plates:

This flatware has been on my wish list for a few years now:



These wine glasses (also greatly reduced) would also add a bit of elegance to your spring table:

Add a few topiaries for your table.  You can always find places for these.

Bunnies are not just for Easter. Use them on your table from early March through the summer.  Hop to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...